Imported Intermediate Goods and Incomplete Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Export Prices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2014.
"Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(7), pages 1942-1978, July.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012. "Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect," NBER Working Papers 18615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary Amiti & Oleg Itskhoki & Jozef Konings, 2012. "Importers, exporters, and exchange rate disconnect," Working Paper Research 238, National Bank of Belgium.
- Amiti, Mary & Itskhoki, Oleg & Konings, Jozef, 2012. "Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect," CEPR Discussion Papers 9260, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Amiti, Mary & Itskhoki, Oleg & Konings, Jozef, 2012. "Importers, exporters, and exchange rate disconnect," Staff Reports 586, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Oleg Itskhoki, 2013. "Importers, Exporters, and Exchange Rate Disconnect," 2013 Meeting Papers 1130, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Auer, Raphael A. & Schoenle, Raphael S., 2016.
"Market structure and exchange rate pass-through,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 60-77.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Raphael S. Schoenle, 2012. "Market Structure and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 2012-14, Swiss National Bank.
- Auer, Raphael & Schoenle, Raphael, 2015. "Market Structure and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CEPR Discussion Papers 10585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Auer, Raphael & Schoenle, Raphael, 2012. "Market structure and exchange rate pass-through," Globalization Institute Working Papers 130, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Raphael S. Schoenle & Raphael A. Auer, 2013. "Market Structure and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 62, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Dario Fauceglia & Anirudh Shingal & Martin Wermelinger, 2014.
"Natural Hedging of Exchange Rate Risk: The Role of Imported Input Prices,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 150(IV), pages 261-296, December.
- Fauceglia, Dario & Shingal, Anirudh & Wermelinger, Martin, 2012. ""Natural hedging" of exchange rate risk: The role of imported input prices," MPRA Paper 39438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30703874 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burstein, Ariel & Gopinath, Gita, 2014. "International Prices and Exchange Rates," Handbook of International Economics, Elsevier.
- Swarnali A Hannan & Maximiliano Appendino & Michele Ruta, 2015.
"Depreciations without Exports?; Global Value Chains and the Exchange Rate Elasticity of Exports,"
IMF Working Papers
15/400, International Monetary Fund.
- Ahmed,Swarnali & Appendino,Maximiliano Andres & Ruta,Michele, 2015. "Depreciations without exports ? global value chains and the exchange rate elasticity of exports," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7390, The World Bank.
- Matthieu Bussière & Simona Delle Chiaie & Tuomas A Peltonen, 2014.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Global Economy: The Role of Emerging Market Economies,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 62(1), pages 146-178, April.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy: the role of emerging market economies," Working Paper Series 951, European Central Bank.
- Bussiére, Matthieu & Peltonen, Tuomas, 2008. "Exchange rate pass-through in the global economy : the role of emerging market economies," BOFIT Discussion Papers 25/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Dong, Wei & Tomlin, Ben, 2017. "Importers and exporters in exchange rate pass-through and currency invoicing," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 187-204.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1987. "Exchange Rates and Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Robert C. Johnson, 2014. "Five Facts about Value-Added Exports and Implications for Macroeconomics and Trade Research," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 119-142, Spring.
- Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki & Roberto Rigobon, 2010. "Currency Choice and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 304-336, March.
- Nicolas Berman & Philippe Martin & Thierry Mayer, 2012. "How do Different Exporters React to Exchange Rate Changes?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(1), pages 437-492.
- Linda S. Goldberg & José Manuel Campa, 2010. "The Sensitivity of the CPI to Exchange Rates: Distribution Margins, Imported Inputs, and Trade Exposure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 92(2), pages 392-407, May.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate pass-through; export prices; global value chains;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2018-10-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-MON-2018-10-15 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2018-10-15 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:182400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.