Five Facts about Value-Added Exports and Implications for Macroeconomics and Trade Research
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2015.
"Supply-chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1682-1721, November.
- Richard Baldwin & Javier Lopez-Gonzalez, 2013. "Supply-Chain Trade: A Portrait of Global Patterns and Several Testable Hypotheses," NBER Working Papers 18957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baldwin, Richard & Lopez-Gonzalez, Javier, 2013. "Supply-chain trade: A portrait of global patterns and several testable hypotheses," CEPR Discussion Papers 9421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yong-Seok Choi & Pravin Krishna, 2004.
"The Factor Content of Bilateral Trade: An Empirical Test,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(4), pages 887-914, August.
- Yong_Seok Choi & Pravin Krishna, 2000. "The Factor Content of Bilateral Trade:an Empirical Test," Working Papers 2000-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Debeare, Peter, 2003. "Relative Factor Abundance and Trade," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(3), pages 589-610, June.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2011.
"Who produces for whom in the world economy?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1403-1437, November.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2011. "Who Produces for Whom in the World Economy?," Post-Print halshs-00924985, HAL.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Sciences Po publications 2009-18, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Working Papers hal-01066205, HAL.
- De Backer, Koen & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2014. "Mapping global value chains," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37176.
- Rudolfs Bems & Robert C. Johnson, 2012. "Value-Added Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 18498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:28:y:2014:i:2:p:119-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.