Report NEP-OPM-2018-10-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sihao Chen & Michael B. Devereux & Jenny Xu & Kang Shi, 2018. "Exchange Rates, Local Currency Pricing and International Tax Policies," NBER Working Papers 25111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo D'Erasmo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2018. "History Remembered: Optimal Sovereign Default on Domestic and External Debt," NBER Working Papers 25073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atsushi Inoue & Barbara Rossi, 2018. "The Effects of Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy on Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 25021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Berka & Daan Steenkamp, 2018. "Deviations in real exchange rate levels in the OECD countries and their structural determinants," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2018/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Firanchuk, Alexander, 2018. "Imported Intermediate Goods and Incomplete Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Export Prices," EconStor Preprints 182400, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Michael B. Devereux & Gregor W. Smith, 2018. "Commodity Currencies and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 25076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Broner & Daragh Clancy & Alberto Martin & Aitor Erce, 2018. "Fiscal multipliers and foreign holdings of public debt," Working Papers 30, European Stability Mechanism.
- Hur, Sewon & Kondo, Illenin O. & Perri, Fabrizio, 2018. "Inflation, Debt, and Default," Working Papers (Old Series) 1812, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Toni Ahnert & Kristin Forbes & Christian Friedrich & Dennis Reinhardt, 2018. "Macroprudential FX Regulations: Shifting the Snowbanks of FX Vulnerability?," NBER Working Papers 25083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tibor Hledik & Jan Vlcek, 2018. "Quantifying the Natural Rate of Interest in a Small Open Economy - The Czech Case," Working Papers 2018/7, Czech National Bank.
- Krzysztof Gajewski & Alejandro Jara & Yujin Kang & Junghwan Mok & David Moreno & Dobromił Serwa, 2018. "International spillovers of monetary policy: lessons from Chile, Korea, and Poland," NBP Working Papers 290, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Sariye Akcay, 2018. "Housing Price Cycles, Current Account Imbalances and Institutions," ERES eres2018_91, European Real Estate Society (ERES).