Competition between exchanges: Euronext versus Xetra
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria Kasch-Haroutounian & Erik Theissen, 2009. "Competition between Exchanges: Euronext versus Xetra," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 15(1), pages 181-207.
- Kasch-Haroutounian, Maria & Theissen, Erik, 2006. "Competition between exchanges: Euronext versus Xetra," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/19, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Ronen, Tavy & Weaver, Daniel G., 2001. "'Teenies' anyone?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 231-260, June.
- Affleck-Graves, John & Hegde, Shantaram P & Miller, Robert E, 1994. " Trading Mechanisms and the Components of the Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1471-1488, September.
- Huang, Roger D. & Stoll, Hans R., 1996. "Dealer versus auction markets: A paired comparison of execution costs on NASDAQ and the NYSE," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 313-357, July.
- Domowitz, Ian & Glen, Jack & Madhavan, Ananth, 2001.
"Liquidity, Volatility and Equity Trading Costs across Countries and over Time,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 221-255, Summer.
- Ian Domowitz & Jack Glen & Ananth Madhavan, 2000. "Liquidity, Volatility, and Equity Trading Costs Across Countries and Over Time," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 322, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kumar Venkataraman, 2001. "Automated Versus Floor Trading: An Analysis of Execution Costs on the Paris and New York Exchanges," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1445-1485, August.
- Nicholas Taylor, 2002. "Competition on the London Stock Exchange," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 8(4), pages 399-419.
- Battalio, Robert & Greene, Jason & Jennings, Robert, 1997. "Do Competing Specialists and Preferencing Dealers Affect Market Quality?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 969-993.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Thomas, 2010.
"Call auctions : A solution to some difficulties in Indian finance,"
Finance Working Papers
23028, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Susan Thomas, 2010. "Call Auctions: A Solution to Some Difficulties in Indian Finance," Working Papers id:2597, eSocialSciences.
- Susan Thomas, 2010. "Call auctions: A Solution to some difficulties in Indian finance," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Gomber, Peter & Schweickert, Uwe & Theissen, Erik, 2011. "Liquidity dynamics in an electronic open limit order book: An event study approach," CFR Working Papers 11-14, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Idier, J., 2006. "Stock exchanges industry consolidation and shock transmission," Working papers 159, Banque de France.
- Giofré, Maela, 2013. "International diversification: Households versus institutional investors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 145-176.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition between exchanges; bid-ask spread;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfrwps:0710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfkoede.html .