Competition and Integration among Stock Exchanges in Europe: Network Effects, Implicit Mergers and Remote Access
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1354-7798|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1354-7798|
- Cantillon, Estelle & Yin, Pai-Ling, 2011.
"Competition between exchanges: A research agenda,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 329-336, May.
- Estelle Cantillon & Pai-Ling Yin, 2011. "Competition between Exchanges: A research Agenda," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/99386, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Degryse, Hans & Van Achter, Mark & Wuyts, Gunther, 2009. "Dynamic order submission strategies with competition between a dealer market and a crossing network," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 319-338, March.
- Hans Degryse & Mark Van Achter & Gunther Wuyts, 2004. "Dynamic order Submission Strategies with Competition between a Dealer Market and a Crossing Network," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0415, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Degryse, H.A. & van Achter, M. & Wuyts, G., 2007. "Dynamic Order Submission Strategies with Competition between a Dealer Market and a Crossing Network," Discussion Paper 2007-017, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2007. "Competition and Survival of Stock Exchanges: Lessons From Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-26, CIRANO.
- Maurizio Polato & Josanco Floreani & Andrea Paltrinieri & Flavio Pichler, 2016. "Religion, governance and performance: evidence from Islamic and conventional stock exchanges," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(3), pages 591-623, September.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Jung Suk-Yu, 2007. "Stock Exchange Alliances in Organization of Islamic Conferences (OIC) Countries," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-18, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Ramos, Sofia B. & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2008. "Stock exchange competition in a simple model of capital market equilibrium," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 284-307, August.
- Sofia B. RAMOS & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 2003. "Stock Exchange Competition in a Simple Model of Capital Market Equilibrium," FAME Research Paper Series rp109, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Jess K.-Y. Lee, 2012. "Impact of financial liberalisation on stock market liquidity: experience of China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 4-19, February.
- Yang, Ann Shawing & Pangastuti, Airin, 2016. "Stock market efficiency and liquidity: The Indonesia Stock Exchange merger," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 28-40.
- Nielsson, Ulf, 2009. "Stock exchange merger and liquidity: The case of Euronext," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 229-267, May.
- Wheatley, W. Parker, 2003. "Survival And Ownership Of Internet Marketplaces For Agriculture," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22214, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2004. "Competition Among Securities Markets: Can the Canadian Market Survive?," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-50, CIRANO.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "Some thoughts on accurate characterization of stock market indexes trends in conditions of nonlinear capital flows during electronic trading at stock exchanges in global capital markets," MPRA Paper 49921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chng, Michael T., 2004. "The trading dynamics of close-substitute futures markets: evidence of margin policy spillover effects," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 463-483.
- Giofré, Maela, 2013. "International diversification: Households versus institutional investors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 145-176.
- Hans Degryse & Mark Van Achter & Gunther Wuyts, 2007. "Dynamic order submission strategies with competition between a dealer market and a crossing network," Working Paper Research 121, National Bank of Belgium.
- Beyer, Jürgen & Müller, Robert, 2013. "Market and hierarchy: What the structure of stock exchanges can tell us about the uncertainty in early financial markets," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 14(3), pages 14-20.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:115:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Larry Neal, 2006. "The London Stock Exchange in the 19th Century: Ownership Structures, Growth and Performance," Working Papers 115, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:7:y:2001:i:1:p:39-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed