Competition and Integration among Stock Exchanges in Europe: Network Effects, Implicit Mergers and Remote Access
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramos, Sofia B. & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2008.
"Stock exchange competition in a simple model of capital market equilibrium,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 284-307, August.
- Sofia B. RAMOS & Ernst-Ludwig VON THADDEN, 2003. "Stock Exchange Competition in a Simple Model of Capital Market Equilibrium," FAME Research Paper Series rp109, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Yang, Ann Shawing & Pangastuti, Airin, 2016. "Stock market efficiency and liquidity: The Indonesia Stock Exchange merger," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 28-40.
- Wheatley, W. Parker, 2003. "Survival And Ownership Of Internet Marketplaces For Agriculture," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22214, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chng, Michael T., 2004. "The trading dynamics of close-substitute futures markets: evidence of margin policy spillover effects," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 463-483.
- Degryse, Hans & Van Achter, Mark & Wuyts, Gunther, 2009.
"Dynamic order submission strategies with competition between a dealer market and a crossing network,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 319-338, March.
- Hans Degryse & Mark Van Achter & Gunther Wuyts, 2004. "Dynamic order Submission Strategies with Competition between a Dealer Market and a Crossing Network," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0415, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Degryse, H.A. & van Achter, M. & Wuyts, G., 2007. "Dynamic Order Submission Strategies with Competition between a Dealer Market and a Crossing Network," Discussion Paper 2007-017, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2007. "Competition and Survival of Stock Exchanges: Lessons From Canada," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-26, CIRANO.
- Jess K.-Y. Lee & Alfred Y.-T. Wong, 2012. "Impact of financial liberalisation on stock market liquidity: experience of China," Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 4-19, February.
- Nielsson, Ulf, 2009. "Stock exchange merger and liquidity: The case of Euronext," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 229-267, May.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 2004. "Competition Among Securities Markets: Can the Canadian Market Survive?," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-50, CIRANO.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2013. "Some thoughts on accurate characterization of stock market indexes trends in conditions of nonlinear capital flows during electronic trading at stock exchanges in global capital markets," MPRA Paper 49921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beyer, Jürgen & Müller, Robert, 2013. "Market and hierarchy: What the structure of stock exchanges can tell us about the uncertainty in early financial markets," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 14(3), pages 14-20.
- Cantillon, Estelle & Yin, Pai-Ling, 2011. "Competition between exchanges: A research agenda," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 329-336, May.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Jung Suk-Yu, 2007. "Stock Exchange Alliances in Organization of Islamic Conferences (OIC) Countries," NFI Working Papers 2007-WP-18, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Giofré, Maela, 2013. "International diversification: Households versus institutional investors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 145-176.
- Hans Degryse & Mark Van Achter & Gunther Wuyts, 2007. "Dynamic order submission strategies with competition between a dealer market and a crossing network," Working Paper Research 121, National Bank of Belgium.
- Larry Neal, 2006. "The London Stock Exchange in the 19th Century: Ownership Structures, Growth and Performance," Working Papers 115, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Maurizio Polato & Josanco Floreani & Andrea Paltrinieri & Flavio Pichler, 2016. "Religion, governance and performance: evidence from Islamic and conventional stock exchanges," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(3), pages 591-623, September.
- Jérémy Ducros & Angelo Riva, 2014. "The Lyon Stock Exchange: A Struggle for Survival (1866-1914)," Working Papers halshs-00960528, HAL.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:115:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:7:y:2001:i:1:p:39-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.