Equity Trading Systems in Europe - A survey of recent changes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Marianne Demarchi & Thierry Foucault, 2000. "Equity Trading Systems in Europe: A Survey of Recent Changes," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 60, pages 73-115.
- Thierry Foucault & Marianne Demarchi, 2000. "Equity Trading Systems in Europe: A Survey of Recent Changes," Post-Print hal-00459776, HAL.
- Thierry Foucault & Marianne Demarchi, 2011. "Equity Trading Systems in Europe - A Survey of Recent Changes," Working Papers hal-00599910, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Schiereck & Christian Voigt, 2010. "With or without you: market quality of floor trading when screen trading closes early," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 179-197, February.
- Ranaldo, Angelo, 2004. "Order aggressiveness in limit order book markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 53-74, January.
More about this item
Keywordstrading systems; trading rules; market microstructure; European equity markets;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .