Competition between Exchanges: Euronext versus Xetra
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kasch-Haroutounian, Maria & Theissen, Erik, 2006. "Competition between exchanges: Euronext versus Xetra," CFR Working Papers 07-10, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Kasch-Haroutounian, Maria & Theissen, Erik, 2006. "Competition between exchanges: Euronext versus Xetra," CFS Working Paper Series 2007/19, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Domowitz, Ian & Glen, Jack & Madhavan, Ananth, 2001.
"Liquidity, Volatility and Equity Trading Costs across Countries and over Time,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 221-255, Summer.
- Ian Domowitz & Jack Glen & Ananth Madhavan, 2000. "Liquidity, Volatility, and Equity Trading Costs Across Countries and Over Time," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 322, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ronen, Tavy & Weaver, Daniel G., 2001. "'Teenies' anyone?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 231-260, June.
- Affleck-Graves, John & Hegde, Shantaram P & Miller, Robert E, 1994. " Trading Mechanisms and the Components of the Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1471-1488, September.
- Huang, Roger D. & Stoll, Hans R., 1996. "Dealer versus auction markets: A paired comparison of execution costs on NASDAQ and the NYSE," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 313-357, July.
- Kumar Venkataraman, 2001. "Automated Versus Floor Trading: An Analysis of Execution Costs on the Paris and New York Exchanges," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1445-1485, August.
- Nicholas Taylor, 2002. "Competition on the London Stock Exchange," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 8(4), pages 399-419.
- Battalio, Robert & Greene, Jason & Jennings, Robert, 1997. "Do Competing Specialists and Preferencing Dealers Affect Market Quality?," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 969-993.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Thomas, 2010.
"Call auctions: A Solution to some difficulties in Indian finance,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2010-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Susan Thomas, 2010. "Call auctions : A solution to some difficulties in Indian finance," Finance Working Papers 23028, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Susan Thomas, 2010. "Call Auctions: A Solution to Some Difficulties in Indian Finance," Working Papers id:2597, eSocialSciences.
- Gomber, Peter & Schweickert, Uwe & Theissen, Erik, 2011. "Liquidity dynamics in an electronic open limit order book: An event study approach," CFR Working Papers 11-14, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Idier, J., 2006. "Stock exchanges industry consolidation and shock transmission," Working papers 159, Banque de France.
- Giofré, Maela, 2013. "International diversification: Households versus institutional investors," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 145-176.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:15:y:2009:i:1:p:181-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.