Estimating dynamic tax revenue elasticities for Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Uwe Hassler & Jürgen Wolters, 2006.
"Autoregressive distributed lag models and cointegration,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 90(1), pages 59-74, March.
- Hassler, Uwe & Wolters, Jürgen, 2005. "Autoregressive distributed lag models and cointegration," Discussion Papers 2005/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Fricke, Hans & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2014.
"Growth and Volatility of Tax Revenues in Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 114-138.
- Hans Fricke & Bernd Süssmuth, 2011. "Growth and Volatility of Tax Revenues in Latin America," CESifo Working Paper Series 3312, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fricke, Hans & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2013. "Growth and volatility of tax revenues in Latin America," Working Papers 124, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Mark W. Nichols & Mehmet Serkan Tosun, 2007. "The Income Elasticity of Casino Revenues: Short-Run and Long-Run Estimates," Working Papers 07-015, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Sobel, Russell S. & Holcombe, Randall G., 1996. "Measuring the Growth and Variability of Tax Bases over the Business Cycle," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(4), pages 535-52, December.
- Thiess Büttner & Anita Dehne & Gebhard Flaig & Oliver Hülsewig & Peter Winker, 2006. "Berechnung der BIP-Elastizitäten öffentlicher Ausgaben und Einnahmen zu Prognosezwecken und Diskussion ihrer Volatilität : Studie im Auftrag des Bundesministeriums der Finanzen," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 28, October.
- Keen, Michael & Smith, Stephen, 2006.
"VAT Fraud and Evasion: What Do We Know and What Can Be Done?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 59(4), pages 861-887, December.
- Stephen C. Smith & Michael Keen, 2007. "VAT Fraud and Evasion; What Do We Know, and What Can be Done?," IMF Working Papers 07/31, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilles Mourre & Savina Princen, 2015.
"Tax Revenue Elasticities Corrected for Policy Changes in the EU,"
European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 -
018, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Gilles Mourre & Savina Princen, 2015. "Tax Revenue Elasticities Corrected for Policy Changes in the EU," CESifo Working Paper Series 5657, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yılmaz, Engin & Süslü, Bora, 2015. "The Calculation of Weighted Price Elasticity of Tax: Turkey (1998-2013)," MPRA Paper 64417, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2015.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jiri Schwarz, 2016.
"Dynamic elasticities of tax revenue: evidence from the Czech Republic,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(60), pages 5866-5881, December.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jiri Schwarz, 2015. "Dynamic Elasticities of Tax Revenue: Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2015/08, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Jiri Schwarz, 2015. "Dynamic Elasticities of Tax Revenue: Evidence from the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2015/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Oct 2015.
- Beate Jochimsen & Robert Lehmann, 2017.
"On the political economy of national tax revenue forecasts: evidence from OECD countries,"
Springer, vol. 170(3), pages 211-230, March.
- Jochimsen, Beate Regina & Lehmann, Robert, 2015. "Do OECD countries cheat with their national tax revenue forecasts?," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113089, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Beate Jochimsen & Robert Lehmann, 2015. "On the political economy of national tax revenue forecasts - Evidence from OECD countries," ifo Working Paper Series 198, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Raffaele Lagravinese & Paolo Liberati & Agnese Sacchi, 2016. "The growth and variability of local taxes: An application to the Italian regions," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1601, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Tomasz Jędrzejowicz & Kamila Sławińska, 2014. "Shifting from Labor to Consumption Taxes: The Impact on Tax Revenue Volatility," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 6, pages 81-101.
- Christian Breuer, 2012. "Keine strukturelle Verbesserung der Haushaltslage - Zu den Ergebnissen der Steuerschätzung vom November 2012," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(22), pages 13-18, November.
- Christian Breuer, 2013. "Kassensturz nach der Bundestagswahl: Zu den Ergebnissen der Steuerschätzung vom November 2013," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(22), pages 64-69, November.
- Koester, Gerrit & Priesmeier, Christoph, 2017. "Revenue elasticities in euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1989, European Central Bank.
- Michael Brei, 2013. "Offshore financial centers in the Caribbean: An overview," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-40, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Altemeyer-Bartscher, Martin & Zeddies, Götz, 2017. "Bracket creeps: Bane or boon for the stability of numerical budget rules?," IWH Discussion Papers 29/2016, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic tax revenue elasticities; Disaggregated analysis; Error correction models;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- E26 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Informal Economy; Underground Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-10-20 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2012-10-20 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2012-10-20 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdps:232012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .