Report NEP-ACC-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Crespi & Antonio Di Majo & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2012. "Le riforme dell'imposizione diretta sulle imprese italiane," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0164, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Hartmann-Wendels, Thomas & Stein, Ingrid & Stöter, Alwin, 2012. "Tax incentives and capital structure choice: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 18/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Eduardo Lora & Deisy Johanna Fajardo, 2012. "Employment and Taxes in Latin America: An Empirical Study of the Effects of Payroll, Corporate Income and Value-Added Taxes on Labor Outcomes," Research Department Publications 4791, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Koester, Gerrit B. & Priesmeier, Christoph, 2012. "Estimating dynamic tax revenue elasticities for Germany," Discussion Papers 23/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Buehn, Andreas, 2012. "Shadow Economies in Highly Developed OECD Countries: What Are the Driving Forces?," IZA Discussion Papers 6891, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).