The Income Elasticity of Gross Casino Revenues: Short–Run and Long–Run Estimates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kathryn L. Combs & Jaebeom Kim & Jim Landers & John A. Spry, 2016. "The Responsiveness of Casino Revenue to the Casino Tax Rate," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 22-44, September.
- di Bella, Enrico & Gandullia, Luca & Leporatti, Lucia, 2014. "Short and long run income elasticity of gambling tax bases: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 73757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fricke, Hans & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2014.
"Growth and Volatility of Tax Revenues in Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 114-138.
- Hans Fricke & Bernd Süssmuth, 2011. "Growth and Volatility of Tax Revenues in Latin America," CESifo Working Paper Series 3312, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fricke, Hans & Süssmuth, Bernd, 2013. "Growth and volatility of tax revenues in Latin America," Working Papers 124, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Reed, W. Robert & Rogers, Cynthia L & Skidmore, Mark, 2011. "On Estimating Marginal Tax Rates for U.S. States," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 64(1), pages 59-84, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:61:y:2008:i:4:p:635-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .