Royal Economic Society Women’s Committee Survey on the Gender and Ethnic Balance of Academic Economics 2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blackaby, David & Frank, Jeff, 2000. "Ethnic and Other Minority Representation in UK Academic Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(464), pages 293-311, June.
- Karen Mumford, "undated". "The Gender Balance of Academic Economics in the UK," Discussion Papers 97/21, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Burton, Jonathan & Rowlatt, Amanda & Joshi, Heather, 2002. "Royal Economic Society survey on the gender and ethnic balance of academic economics 2000," ISER Working Paper Series 2002-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Booth, Alison L & Burton, Jonathan & Mumford, Karen, 2000. "The Position of Women in UK Academic Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(464), pages 312-333, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L.C. Blanco & M. Mitka & K.Mumford & J. Roman, 2013. "The Gender Balance of Academic Economics 2012: Royal Economic Society Womenâ€™s Committee Survey," Discussion Papers 13/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
Keywordsgender ethnic economics Women's Committee;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:11/19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .