Higher Education Accreditation: Market Regulation or Government Regulation Revisited
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Justin Ross, 2008.
"A theoretical model of the distribution of teacher attention under benchmark testing,"
AccessEcon, vol. 9(29), pages 1-8.
- Justin M. Ross, 2007. "A Theoretical Model of the Distribution of Teacher Attention under Benchmark Testing," Working Papers 07-03, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- John Bound & Sarah Turner, 2002.
"Going to War and Going to College: Did World War II and the G.I. Bill Increase Educational Attainment for Returning Veterans?,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 784-815, October.
- John Bound & Sarah E. Turner, 1999. "Going to War and Going to College: Did World War II and the G.I. Bill Increase Educational Attainment for Returning Veterans?," NBER Working Papers 7452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1969. "Information and Efficiency: Another Viewpoint," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, April.
- Rotella, Elyce J., 1981. "The Transformation of the American Office: Changes in Employment and Technology," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(01), pages 51-57, March.
More about this item
Keywordsaccreditation; quality assurance; cartel; market process;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wvu:wpaper:15-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Josh Hall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewvuus.html .