Report NEP-EDU-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Julie Moschion, 2015. "Gender Gaps in Early Educational Achievement," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n23, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Putri Grace Ninibeth Jewelery, 2015. "The Effect of Pre-School Education on Academic Achievement in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201505, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2015.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2015. "Do Schooling Reforms Also Improve Long-Run Health?," Working Papers 201531, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Oecd, 2015. "Who wants to become a teacher?," PISA in Focus 58, OECD Publishing.
- Christopher Jepsen, 2015. "Class Size: Does It Matter for Student Achievement?," Open Access publications 10197/7263, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Thomas Ahn & Christopher Jepsen, 2015. "The Effect of Sharing a Mother Tongue with Peers: Evidence from North Carolina Middle Schools," Open Access publications 10197/7264, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Valeria Groppo & Kati Krähnert, 2015. "The Impact of Extreme Weather Events on Education," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1534, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hannes Schwandt & Amelie Wuppermann, 2015. "The youngest Get the Pill: ADHD Misdiagnosis and the Production of Education in Germany," CEP Discussion Papers dp1394, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael Coelli & Domenico Tabasso, 2015. "Where Are the Returns to Lifelong Learning?," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n24, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jerome E. Morris & Sara E. Woodruff, 2015. "Adolescents' Perceptions of Opportunities in the U.S. South: Postracial Mirage or Reality in the New Black Mecca?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 062244440aad441b96f93f9b9, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Adrian Hille, 2015. "How a Universal Music Education Program Affects Time Use, Behavior, and School Attitude," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 810, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Brady, Ryan & Insler, Michael & Rahman, Ahmed, 2015. "Bad Company: Reconciling Negative Peer Effects in College Achievement," MPRA Paper 68354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cep:sticar:case/96 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua C. Hall, 2015. "Higher Education Accreditation: Market Regulation or Government Regulation Revisited," Working Papers 15-42, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Humna Ahsana & M. Emranul Haque, 2015. "Threshold Effects of Human Capital: Schooling and Economic Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 217, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- John V. Winters, 2015. "The Production and Stock of College Graduates for U.S. States," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-246, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.