Austrian Linkages to the European Economy and the Transmission Mechanisms of Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk WILLENBOCKEL & Sherman ROBINSON, "undated".
"The Global Financial Crisis, LDC Exports and Welfare: Analysis with a World Trade Model,"
- Willenbockel, Dirk & Robinson, Sherman, 2009. "The global financial crisis, LDC exports and welfare: analysis with a world trade model," MPRA Paper 15376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk WILLENBOCKEL & Sherman ROBINSON, "undated". "The Global Financial Crisis, LDC Exports and Welfare: Analysis with a World Trade Model," EcoMod2009 21500091, EcoMod.
- Freund, Caroline, 2009. "The trade response to global downturns : historical evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5015, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic crisis; transmission mechanisms; Austria; Europe; CGE;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-04-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EEC-2011-04-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsr:ecbook:2011:i:iii-006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.