Report NEP-EUR-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernanda Llussa & Jose Mario Lopes, 2011. "Regional Growth in Europe: The Role of European and National Policies," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp554, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Veruska Oppedisano & Gilberto Turati, 2011. "What are the causes of educational inequalities and of their evolution over time in Europe? Evidence from Pisa," Working Papers 2011/1, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ester Gomes da Silva, 2011. "Portugal and Spain: catching up and falling behind. A comparative analysis of productivity trends and their causes, 1980-2007," FEP Working Papers 409, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vikström, Johan & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael, 2011. "The Relative Efficiency of Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence from a Social Experiment and Non-Parametric Methods," IZA Discussion Papers 5596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- HARTMANN HIRSCH Claudia & AMETEPE Kossi, 2011. "Luxemburg's corporatist Scandinavian welfare system and incorporation of migrants," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-29, LISER.
- Helmut Dietl & Rodney Fort & Markus Lang, 2011. "International Sports League Comparisons," Working Papers 0144, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Francesco Arzilli & Andrea Morescalchi, 2011. "Housing Tenure and Job Search Behaviour. A Different Analysis of the Impact of the UK Jobseeker’s Allowance," Discussion Papers 2011/111, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Joseph Francois & Olga Pindyuk, 2011. "Model Simulations for Trade Policy Analysis: the impact of potential trade agreements on Austria," FIW Research Reports series III-005, FIW.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & Arno Riedl & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Welfare Fraud, and ”The Broken Windows” Effect: An Experiment in Belgium, France and the Netherlands," CREPP Working Papers 1103, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Pablo D'Este & Frederick Guy & Simona Iammarino, 2011. "Shaping the formation of university-industry research collaborations: what type of proximity does really matter?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1106, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2011.
- J. William Ambrosini & Karin Mayr & Giovanni Peri & Dragos Radu, 2011. "The Selection of Migrants and Returnees: Evidence from Romania and Implications," NBER Working Papers 16912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Blundell & Antoine Bozio & Guy Laroque, 2011. "Extensive and intensive margins of labour supply: working hours in the US, UK and France," IFS Working Papers W11/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Néstor Duch-Brown & Javier García-Estévez, 2011. "Do universities affect firms’ location decisions? Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2011/7, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Rob Alessie & Maarten van Rooij & Annamaria Lusardi, 2011. "Financial Literacy, Retirement Preparation and Pension Expectations in the Netherlands," DNB Working Papers 289, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Joseph Francois & Mario Holzner & Olga Pindyuk, 2011. "Austrian Linkages to the European Economy and the Transmission Mechanisms of Economic Crisis," FIW Research Reports series III-006, FIW.