Luxemburg's corporatist Scandinavian welfare system and incorporation of migrants
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felix Büchel & Joachim R. Frick, 2004.
"Immigrants in the UK and in West Germany –Relative income position, income portfolio, and redistribution effects,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(3), pages 553-581, August.
- Büchel, Felix & Frick, Joachim R., 2003. "Immigrants in the UK and in West Germany – Relative Income Position, Income Portfolio, and Redistribution Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsMigrants' incorporation; corporatist; universalistic welfare regime; Luxembourg; migrants' contribution;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-04-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MIG-2011-04-09 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2011-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .