Report NEP-CMP-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Horridge & Ken Pearson, 2011. "Solution Software for CGE Modeling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-214, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- George Verikios & Xiao-guang Zhang, 2011. "The Distributional Effects of the Hilmer Reforms on the Australian Gas Industry," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-213, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph Francois & Olga Pindyuk, 2011. "Model Simulations for Trade Policy Analysis: the impact of potential trade agreements on Austria," FIW Research Reports series III-005, FIW.
- Ivan Breskovic & Michael Maurer & Vincent C. Emeakaroha & Ivona Brandic & Jorn Altmann, 2011. "Towards Autonomic Market Management in Cloud Computing Infrastructures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201174, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Apr 2011.
- Eric BROUILLAT (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113) & Vanessa OLTRA (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Dynamic efficiency of Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) instruments in a simulation model of industrial dynamics," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Nicola Cufaro Petroni & Piergiacomo Sabino, 2011. "Multidimensional Quasi-Monte Carlo Malliavin Greeks," Papers 1103.5722, arXiv.org.
- Rama Cont & Nicolas Lantos & Olivier Pironneau, 2011. "A reduced basis for option pricing," Post-Print hal-00522410, HAL.
- Joseph Francois & Mario Holzner & Olga Pindyuk, 2011. "Austrian Linkages to the European Economy and the Transmission Mechanisms of Economic Crisis," FIW Research Reports series III-006, FIW.
- Item repec:col:000162:008229 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sebastian M. Krause & Stefan Bornholdt, 2011. "Spin models as microfoundation of macroscopic financial market models," Papers 1103.5345, arXiv.org.
- Shawn ARITA & TANAKA Kiyoyasu, 2011. "Simulating Heterogeneous Multinational Firms," Discussion papers 11025, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jörg Rieger & Kirsten Rüchardt & Bodo Vogt, 2011. "Arbitrage opportunities between NYSE and XETRA?: A comparison of simulation and high frequency data," FEMM Working Papers 110005, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Cobus Burger & Servaas van der Berg, 2011. "Modelling cognitive skills, ability and school quality to explain labour market earnings differentials," Working Papers 08/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.