Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fioretti, Guido, 2008. "Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions," MPRA Paper 8202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2006.
"Spatial agglomeration and business groups: New evidence from Italian industrial districts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 507-518.
- Giulio Cainelli & Donato Iacobucci & Enrica Morganti, 2004. "Spatial agglomeration and business groups: new evidence from Italian industrial districts," ERSA conference papers ersa04p402, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward E Leamer & Michael Storper, 2001. "The Economic Geography of the Internet Age," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(4), pages 641-665, December.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Nigel Gilbert & Pietro Terna, 2000. "How to build and use agent-based models in social science," Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 1(1), pages 57-72, March.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "Information Structure and Behaviour of a Textile Industrial District," Urban/Regional 0207003, EconWPA, revised 13 Aug 2002.
- Bart Nooteboom, 2007.
"Methodological interactionism: Theory and application to the firm and to the building of trust,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 137-153, September.
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Methodological interactionism : Theory and application to the firm and to the building of trust," Other publications TiSEM baf6da04-df8d-4e0e-ad92-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nooteboom, B., 2007. "Methodological Interactionism : Theory and Application to the Firm and to the Building of Trust," Discussion Paper 2007-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2007. "District leaders as open networks: emerging business strategies in Italian industrial districts," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0038, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based models; industrial clusters; industrial districts; Prato.;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2005-04-30 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2005-04-30 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-30 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TID-2005-04-30 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0504010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .