District leaders as open networks: emerging business strategies in Italian industrial districts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Xavier Molina-Morales & M. Teresa Martínez-Fernaández, 2003. "The Impact of Industrial District Affiliation on Firm Value Creation," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 155-170, March.
- Zucchella, Antonella, 2006. "Local cluster dynamics: trajectories of mature industrial districts between decline and multiple embeddedness," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 21-44, April.
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2006. "Localized Learning Revisited," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 1-18.
- Crouch, Colin & Gales, Patrick Le & Trigilia, Carlo & Voelzkow, Helmut, 2001. "Local Production Systems in Europe: Rise or Demise?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199242511.
- Ordanini, Andrea & Micelli, Stefano & Di Maria, Eleonora, 2004. "Failure and Success of B-to-B Exchange Business Models:: A Contingent Analysis of Their Performance," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 281-289, June.
- Ashish Arora & Alfonso Gambardella & Enzo Rullani, 1997. "Division of Labour and the Locus of Inventive Activity," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 1(1), pages 123-140, March.
- Morosini, Piero, 2004. "Industrial Clusters, Knowledge Integration and Performance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 305-326, February.
- Roberto Grandinetti & Enzo Rullani, 1994. "Sunk internationalisation : small firms and global knowledge," Revue d'Économie Industrielle, Programme National Persée, vol. 67(1), pages 238-254.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Cafaggi & Paola Iamiceli, 2010. "Inter-firm Networks in the European Wine Industry," EUI-LAW Working Papers 19, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005.
"Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions,"
- Fioretti, Guido, 2008. "Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions," MPRA Paper 8202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2010. "Trajectories in Physical Space out of Communications in Acquaintance Space: An Agent-Based Model of a Textile Industrial District," MPRA Paper 24902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Fioretti, 2014. "Trajectories in geographical space out of communication in acquaintance space: An agent-based model of a textile industrial district," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 179-201, November.
More about this item
Keywordsdistrict firms; open networks; global value chain; innovation; governance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-02-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EEC-2007-02-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2007-02-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2007-02-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2007-02-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-02-24 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-NET-2007-02-24 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-02-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TID-2007-02-24 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pad:wpaper:0038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raffaele Dei Campielisi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dspadit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.