Report NEP-TID-2005-04-30This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Francesco Lissoni issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- U. Witt & C. Zellner, 2005. "Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship: The Organizational Side of Technology Commercialization," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-04, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Poh Kam Wong & Yuen Ping Ho, 2005. "Knowledge Sources of Innovation in a Small, Open Economy: The Case of Singapore," Development and Comp Systems 0504015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Will Industrial Districts Exploit B2B? A local experience and a general assessment," Urban/Regional 0504008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Agent-Based Models of Industrial Clusters and Districts," Urban/Regional 0504009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions," Urban/Regional 0504010, University Library of Munich, Germany.