Report NEP-GEO-2005-04-30This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pieter A. Gautier & Michael Svarer & Coenraad N. Teulings, 2005. "Marriage and the City," CESifo Working Paper Series 1422, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Egger & Stefan Gruber & Mario Larch & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2005. "Knowledge-Capital Meets New Economic Geography," CESifo Working Paper Series 1432, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kevin Milligan & Michael Smart, 2005. "Regional Grants as Pork Barrel Politics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1453, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Ariell Reshef & Bent E. Sørensen,Oved Yosha, 2005. "Net Capital Flows and Productivity: Evidence from U.S. States," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp072, IIIS.
- Anna Piil Damm & Michael Rosholm, 2005. "Employment Effects of Spatial Dispersal of Refugees," CAM Working Papers 2005-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Will Industrial Districts Exploit B2B? A local experience and a general assessment," Urban/Regional 0504008, EconWPA.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Agent-Based Models of Industrial Clusters and Districts," Urban/Regional 0504009, EconWPA.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005. "Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions," Urban/Regional 0504010, EconWPA.
- F. Calidoni, 2005. "The effects of public transfers on productivity," Economics Department Working Papers 2005-EP01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).