Net Capital Flows and Productivity: Evidence from U.S. States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2007.
"Capital Flows in a Globalized World: The Role of Policies and Institutions,"
NBER Chapters, in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices, and Consequences, pages 19-72,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Alfaro & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Vadym Volosovych, 2005. "Capital Flows in a Globalized World: The Role of Policies and Institutions," NBER Working Papers 11696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danny Cassimon & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2008. "Multiple Equilibria in the Dynamics of Financial Globalization," WEF Working Papers 0044, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Syed A. Basher & Josep Lluis Carrión-i-Silvestre, 2008. "Price level convergence, purchasing power parity and multiple structural breaks: An application to US cities," Working Papers XREAP2008-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Jul 2008.
- Jonathan Temple, 2010. "Aggregate production functions, growth economics, and the part-time tyranny of the identity: a reply to Felipe and McCombie," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 685-692.
More about this item
Keywordsregional net capital flows; ownership; dividend income; historical income;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Maeve (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.