Information Structure and Behaviour of a Textile Industrial District
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005.
"Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions,"
- Fioretti, Guido, 2008. "Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions," MPRA Paper 8202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2010. "Trajectories in Physical Space out of Communications in Acquaintance Space: An Agent-Based Model of a Textile Industrial District," MPRA Paper 24902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Iandoli & Elio Marchione & Cristina Ponsiglione & Giuseppe Zollo, 2014. "Knowledge sharing and network emergence in small firm clusters: an agent-based model of industrial districts," Chapters,in: Agglomeration, Clusters and Entrepreneurship, chapter 4, pages 66-84 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luca Iandoli & Elio Marchione & Cristina Ponsiglione & Giuseppe Zollo, 2009. "Learning and Structural Properties in Small Firmsâ€™ Networks: A Computational Agent-Based Model," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 1(1).
- Riccardo Boero & Flaminio Squazzoni, 2005. "Does Empirical Embeddedness Matter? Methodological Issues on Agent-Based Models for Analytical Social Science," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 8(4), pages 1-6.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional economics; industrial districts; organization of production;
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2002-08-19 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2002-08-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-TID-2002-08-19 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0207003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .