Information Structure and Behaviour of a Textile Industrial District
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Fioretti, 2005.
"Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions,"
- Fioretti, Guido, 2008. "Individual Contacts, Collective Patterns. Prato 1975-97, a story of interactions," MPRA Paper 8202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2010. "Trajectories in Physical Space out of Communications in Acquaintance Space: An Agent-Based Model of a Textile Industrial District," MPRA Paper 24902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Iandoli & Elio Marchione & Cristina Ponsiglione & Giuseppe Zollo, 2014. "Knowledge sharing and network emergence in small firm clusters: an agent-based model of industrial districts," Chapters,in: Agglomeration, Clusters and Entrepreneurship, chapter 4, pages 66-84 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luca Iandoli & Elio Marchione & Cristina Ponsiglione & Giuseppe Zollo, 2009. "Learning and Structural Properties in Small Firmsâ€™ Networks: A Computational Agent-Based Model," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 1(1).
- Riccardo Boero & Flaminio Squazzoni, 2005. "Does Empirical Embeddedness Matter? Methodological Issues on Agent-Based Models for Analytical Social Science," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 8(4), pages 1-6.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional economics; industrial districts; organization of production;
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- D29 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Other
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2002-08-19 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2002-08-08 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-TID-2002-08-19 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0207003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.