Is Outsourcing Really As Bad As It Is Made To Sound? A Re- Assessment And Some Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Fear of service outsourcing: is it justified?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 308-347, April.
- Amiti, Mary & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2004. "Fear of Outsourcing: Is It Justified?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4719, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosario Crinò, 2007. "Offshoring, Multinationals and Labor Market: A Review of the Empirical Literature," KITeS Working Papers 196, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jan 2007.
- Erkki Koskela & Jan König, 2009. "Can Profit Sharing Lower Flexible Outsourcing? A Note," CESifo Working Paper Series 2606, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koskela, Erkki & König, Jan, 2009. "Can Profit Sharing Lower Flexible Outsourcing? A Note," IZA Discussion Papers 4063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koskela, Erkki & König, Jan, 2011. "The Role of Profit Sharing in Dual Labour Markets with Flexible Outsourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 5798, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2009. "Outsourcing and optimal nonlinear taxation: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 135-137, February.
- Erkki Koskela & Jan König, 2009. "The Role of Profit Sharing in a Dual Labour Market with Flexible Outsourcing," CESifo Working Paper Series 2533, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rosario Crino, 2006. "Are U.S. White-Collar Really at Risk of Service Offshoring?," KITeS Working Papers 183, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2006.
More about this item
Keywordsoutsourcing; India; US; job loss;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0508009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.