Prospects for IT-Enabled Services Under a Indo-US FTA
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Fear of service outsourcing: is it justified?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 308-347, April.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Sacha Wunsch-Vincent, 2004. "Pre-Empting Protectionism in Services: The GATS and Outsourcing," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 765-800, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIndo-US FTA; GATS; bilateral agreements; Business Process Outsourcing; IT-enabled services;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:tradew:22230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .