Outsourcing and Optimal Nonlinear Taxation: A Note
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berry, Thomas D & Howe, Keith M, 1994. " Public Information Arrival," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(4), pages 1331-1346, September.
- Art Durnev & Kan Li & Randall Mørck & Bernard Yeung, 2004.
"Capital markets and capital allocation: Implications for economies in transition,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(4), pages 593-634, December.
- Artyom Durnev & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2001. "Capital Markets and Capital Allocation: Implications for Economies in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 417, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Edmonds, Radcliffe Jr. & Kutan, Ali M., 2002. "Is public information really irrelevant in explaining asset returns?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 223-229, July.
- Brännäs, Kurt & G De Gooijer, Jan & Lönnbark, Carl & Soultanaeva, Albina, 2007. "Simultaneity and Asymmetry of Returns and Volatilities in the Emerging Baltic State Stock Exchanges," Umeå Economic Studies 725, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Fleming, Jeff & Kirby, Chris & Ostdiek, Barbara, 1998. "Information and volatility linkages in the stock, bond, and money markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 111-137, July.
- Ederington, Louis H & Lee, Jae Ha, 1993. " How Markets Process Information: News Releases and Volatility," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1161-1191, September.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1999.
"What triggers market jitters?: A chronicle of the Asian crisis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 537-560, August.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1999. "What triggers market jitters? A chronicle of the Asian crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2094, The World Bank.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Sergio L. Schmukler, 1999. "What triggers market jitters: a chronicle of the Asian crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 634, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chan, Yue-cheong & John Wei, K. C., 1996. "Political risk and stock price volatility: The case of Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 259-275, July.
- Chan, Yue-cheong & Chui, Andy C. W. & Kwok, Chuck C. Y., 2001. "The impact of salient political and economic news on the trading activity," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 195-217, June.
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993.
" On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993. "On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks," Staff Report 157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Hoti, Suhejla & McAleer, Michael & Chan, Felix, 2005. "Modelling the spillover effects in the volatility of atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 46-56.
- Goriaev, Alexei & Zabotkin, Alexei, 2006.
"Risks of investing in the Russian stock market: Lessons of the first decade,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 380-397, December.
- Alexei Goriaev & Alexei Zabotkin, 2006. "Risks of investing in the Russian stock market: Lessons of the first decade," Working Papers w0077, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- French, Kenneth R. & Roll, Richard, 1986. "Stock return variances : The arrival of information and the reaction of traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 5-26, September.
- Chang, Yuanchen & Taylor, Stephen J., 2003. "Information arrivals and intraday exchange rate volatility," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 85-112, April.
- Kiymaz, Halil & Berument, Hakan, 2003. "The day of the week effect on stock market volatility and volume: International evidence," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 363-380.
- de Goeij, Peter & Marquering, Wessel, 2005. "The generalized asymmetric dynamic covariance model," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 67-74, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2008. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation and Provision of Public Input Goods in an Economy with Outsourcing and Unemployment," Umeå Economic Studies 759, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Aronsson & Erkki Koskela, 2008. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation and Provision of Public Input Goods in an Economy with Outsourcing and Unemployment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2481, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
Keywordsoutsourcing; optimal nonlinear taxation;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2008-04-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2008-04-15 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .