Optimal Income Taxation, Outsourcing and Policy Cooperation in a Dynamic Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2001.
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(2), pages 563-606.
- Acemoglu, D. & Zilibotti, F., 1998. "Productivity Differences," Papers 660, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2000. "Productivity Differences," CEPR Discussion Papers 2498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Fabrizio Zilbotti, 1999. "Productivity Differences," NBER Working Papers 6879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 1998. "Productivity Differences," Seminar Papers 660, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Mary Amiti & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Fear of service outsourcing: is it justified?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(42), pages 308-347, April.
- Aloi, Marta & Leite-Monteiro, Manuel & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2009.
"Unionized labor markets and globalized capital markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 149-153, June.
- Marta Aloi & Manuel Leite-Monteiro & Teresa Lloyd-Braga, "undated". "Unionized Labor Markets and Globalized Capital Markets," Discussion Papers 08/10, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Koskela, Erkki, 2009. "Outsourcing and optimal nonlinear taxation: A note," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 135-137, February.
More about this item
Keywordsoutsourcing; redistribution; optimal nonlinear taxation; intertemporal model;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_2776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .