Unionized Labor Markets and Globalized Capital Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aloi, Marta & Leite-Monteiro, Manuel & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2009. "Unionized labor markets and globalized capital markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 149-153, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cremer, Helmuth & et al, 1996.
"Mobility and Redistribution: A Survey,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 51(3), pages 325-352.
- CREMER, Helmuth & FOURGEAUD, Virginie & LEITE MONTEIRO, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice, 1995. "Mobility and Redistribution : A Survey," CORE Discussion Papers 1995066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CREMER, Helmuth & FOURGEAUD, Virginie & LEITE-MONTEIRO, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice, 1996. "Mobility and redistribution: A survey," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1371, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2004. "Capital-market Liberalization, Globalization, and the IMF," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 57-71, Spring.
- Robin Naylor & Michele Santoni, 2003. "Foreign direct investment and wage bargaining," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18.
- Zhao, Laixun, 2001. "Unionization, vertical markets, and the outsourcing of multinationals," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 187-202, October.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998. "Has Globalization Gone Too Far?," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 81-94, March.
- Skaksen, Mette Yde & Sorensen, Jan Rose, 2001. "Should trade unions appreciate foreign direct investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 379-390, December.
- Wilson, John Douglas & Wildasin, David E., 2004. "Capital tax competition: bane or boon," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 1065-1091, June.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Panagariya, Arvind, 1979. "Gains from trade under variable returns to scale, commodity taxation, tariffs and factor market distortions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 481-501, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pica Giovanni, 2010.
"Capital Markets Integration and Labor Market Institutions,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-57, March.
- Giovanni Pica, 2005. "Capital Markets Integration and Labor Market Institutions," CSEF Working Papers 144, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Nov 2007.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Frieder Kolleß, 2009.
"Asymmetric Capital-Tax Competition, Unemployment and Losses from Capital Market Integration,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2795, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Frieder Kolleß, 2009. "Asymmetric capital-tax competition, unemployment and losses from capital market integration," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 137-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Frieder Kolleß, 2009. "Asymmetric capital-tax competition, unemployment and losses from capital market integration," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200940, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sara Amoroso & Mafini Dosso & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2015. "The impact of skill endowments and collective bargaining on knowledge-intensive greenfield FDI," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2017. "Labor Market Regulation, International Trade and Footloose Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 10468, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Donado, Alejandro & Wälde, Klaus, 2010.
"How bad is globalization for labour standards in the north?,"
W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers
84, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Alejando Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "How Bad is Globalization for Labour Standards in the North?," Working Papers 1011, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 19 Aug 2010.
- Alejandro Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "How Bad is Globalization for Labour Standards in the North?," FIW Working Paper series 059, FIW.
- Alejandro DONADO & Klaus WALDE, 2010. "How Bad is Globalization for Labour Standards in the North?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Domenico Buccella, 2011. "Labor unions and economic integration: A review," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 25-89, January-D.
- Hamid Beladi & Chi-Chur Chao & Daniel Hollas, 2013. "Does globalization weaken labor unions in developing countries?," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 562-571, June.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:469448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Aronsson & Erkki Koskela, 2009. "Optimal Income Taxation, Outsourcing and Policy Cooperation in a Dynamic Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2776, CESifo Group Munich.
- Donado, Alejandro. & Wälde, Klaus., 2012. "Globalization, trade unions and labour standards in the North," ILO Working Papers 994694483402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital mobility; Globalization; Unions; Welfare.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notcfc:08/10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Hughes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfnotuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.