Unionized labor markets and globalized capital markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marta Aloi & Manuel Leite-Monteiro & Teresa Lloyd-Braga, "undated". "Unionized Labor Markets and Globalized Capital Markets," Discussion Papers 08/10, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
References listed on IDEAS
- Cremer, Helmuth & et al, 1996.
"Mobility and Redistribution: A Survey,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 51(3), pages 325-352.
- CREMER, Helmuth & FOURGEAUD, Virginie & LEITE MONTEIRO, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice, 1995. "Mobility and Redistribution : A Survey," CORE Discussion Papers 1995066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CREMER, Helmuth & FOURGEAUD, Virginie & LEITE-MONTEIRO, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice, 1996. "Mobility and redistribution: A survey," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1371, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2004. "Capital-market Liberalization, Globalization, and the IMF," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 57-71, Spring.
- Robin Naylor & Michele Santoni, 2003. "Foreign direct investment and wage bargaining," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18.
- Zhao, Laixun, 2001. "Unionization, vertical markets, and the outsourcing of multinationals," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 187-202, October.
- Skaksen, Mette Yde & Sorensen, Jan Rose, 2001. "Should trade unions appreciate foreign direct investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 379-390, December.
- Dani Rodrik, 1997. "Has Globalization Gone Too Far?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 57.
- Wilson, John Douglas & Wildasin, David E., 2004. "Capital tax competition: bane or boon," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 1065-1091, June.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Panagariya, Arvind, 1979. "Gains from trade under variable returns to scale, commodity taxation, tariffs and factor market distortions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 481-501, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pica Giovanni, 2010.
"Capital Markets Integration and Labor Market Institutions,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-57, March.
- Giovanni Pica, 2005. "Capital Markets Integration and Labor Market Institutions," CSEF Working Papers 144, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Nov 2007.
- Donado, Alejandro & Wälde, Klaus, 2010.
"How bad is globalization for labour standards in the north?,"
W.E.P. - Würzburg Economic Papers
84, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Alejandro Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "How Bad is Globalization for Labour Standards in the North?," FIW Working Paper series 059, FIW.
- Alejando Donado & Klaus Wälde, 2010. "How Bad is Globalization for Labour Standards in the North?," Working Papers 1011, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 19 Aug 2010.
- Alejandro DONADO & Klaus WALDE, 2010. "How Bad is Globalization for Labour Standards in the North?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010028, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Rüdiger Pethig & Frieder Kolleß, 2009.
"Asymmetric capital-tax competition, unemployment and losses from capital market integration,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
200940, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rüdiger Pethig & Frieder Kolleß, 2009. "Asymmetric Capital-Tax Competition, Unemployment and Losses from Capital Market Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 2795, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Frieder Kolleß, 2009. "Asymmetric capital-tax competition, unemployment and losses from capital market integration," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 137-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:469448 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Aronsson & Erkki Koskela, 2009. "Optimal Income Taxation, Outsourcing and Policy Cooperation in a Dynamic Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2776, CESifo Group Munich.
- Domenico Buccella, 2011. "Labor unions and economic integration: A review," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 25-89, January-D.
- Sara Amoroso & Mafini Dosso & Pietro Moncada-Paterno-Castello, 2015. "The impact of skill endowments and collective bargaining on knowledge-intensive greenfield FDI," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2015-08, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Palokangas, Tapio K., 2017. "Labor Market Regulation, International Trade and Footloose Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 10468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Donado, Alejandro. & Wälde, Klaus., 2012. "Globalization, trade unions and labour standards in the North," ILO Working Papers 994694483402676, International Labour Organization.
- Hamid Beladi & Chi-Chur Chao & Daniel Hollas, 2013. "Does globalization weaken labor unions in developing countries?," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 562-571, June.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital mobility Globalization Unions Welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:78:y:2009:i:1:p:149-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.