Gains from trade under variable returns to scale, commodity taxation, tariffs and factor market distortions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino, 2011.
"Trade, markup heterogeneity and misallocations,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2007. "Trade, markup heterogeneity and misallocations," Economics Working Papers 1037, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2010. "Trade, markup heterogeneity and misallocations," IEW - Working Papers 469, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino A, 2009. "Trade, Markup Heterogeneity and Misallocations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7217, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Epifani & Gino Gancia, 2009. "Trade, Markup Heterogeneity and Misallocations," KITeS Working Papers 005, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Apr 2009.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2008. "Temporary shocks and offshoring: The role of external economies and firm heterogeneity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 76-84, August.
- Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya, 2007. "Temporary Shocks and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," IZA Discussion Papers 2811, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2014. "How can trade unionism affect welfare consequences of trade and investment reforms in a developing economy?," MPRA Paper 59063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005. "Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers 050605, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Devashish Mitra & Priya Ranjan, 2005. "Y2K and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 11718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aloi, Marta & Leite-Monteiro, Manuel & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa, 2009. "Unionized labor markets and globalized capital markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 149-153, June.
- Marta Aloi & Manuel Leite-Monteiro & Teresa Lloyd-Braga, "undated". "Unionized Labor Markets and Globalized Capital Markets," Discussion Papers 08/10, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Karayalcin, Cem & Mitra, Devashish, 1999. "Multiple equilibria, coordination, and transitional growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 297-316, December.
- Shi, Hui, 2012. "The efficiency of government promotion of inbound tourism: The case of Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2711-2718.
- Joseph F. Francois & Douglas Nelson, 2002. "A Geometry Of Specialisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 649-678, July.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Doug R, 1998. "A geometry of Specialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 1813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joseph F. Francois & Douglas Nelson, 1998. "A Geometry of Specialization," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-006/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Krishna, Pravin & Panagariya, Arvind, 2000. "A unification of second best results in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 235-257, December.
- RÃ¼diger Pethig & Frieder KolleÃŸ, 2009. "Asymmetric Capital-Tax Competition, Unemployment and Losses from Capital Market Integration," CESifo Working Paper Series 2795, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Frieder Kolleß, 2009. "Asymmetric capital-tax competition, unemployment and losses from capital market integration," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 137-09, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Frieder Kolleß, 2009. "Asymmetric capital-tax competition, unemployment and losses from capital market integration," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200940, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Roy J. Ruffin & Wilfred J. Ethier, 2011. "Protectionism and Increasing Returns with Comparative-Cost Disadvantage," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-027, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1987. "The role of intra-firm trade," MPRA Paper 18039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benarroch, M., 1996. "Scale economies, wage differentials, and North-South trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 327-342, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:9:y:1979:i:4:p:481-501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed