Pre-Empting Protectionism in Services: The GATS and Outsourcing
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fink, Carsten & Nikomborirak, Deunden, 2007. "Rules of origin in services : a case study of five ASEAN countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4130, The World Bank.
- Primo Braga, Carlos A., 2005. "E-commerce regulation: New game, new rules?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 541-558, May.
- Hold, Arno & Wunsch-Vincent, Sacha, 2011. "Towards Coherent Rules for Digital Trade: Building on Efforts in Multilateral versus Preferential Trade Negotiations," Papers 251, World Trade Institute.
- Arpita Mukherjee & Paramita Deb Gupta, 2006. "Prospects for IT-Enabled Services Under a Indo-US FTA," Trade Working Papers 22230, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Marchetti, Juan & Roy, Martin & Zoratto, Laura, 2012. "Is there reciprocity in preferential trade agreements on services?," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2012-16, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- World Bank, 2007. "East Asian FTAs in Services," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19240, The World Bank.
- Louis Rinfret, 2011. "Psychosocial Aspects of the Performance of Strategic Alliances: A Critical Review of the Literature - I," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(3), pages 34-45, June.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2007. "Offshoring, Outsourcing, and Production Relocation—Labor-Market Effects in the OECD Countries and Developing Asia," Working Paper Series WP07-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:53:y:2008:i:03:n:s021759080800304x is not listed on IDEAS
- Jarman, Holly & Greer, Scott, 2010. "Crossborder trade in health services: Lessons from the European laboratory," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 158-163, February.
- Vasile-Daniel W. Pavaloaia, 2011. "Aspects of Accounting and Financial Analysis Service Outsourcing: a Romanian Approach," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(3), pages 21-33, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jieclw:v:7:y:2004:i:4:p:765-800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jiel .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.