Revolutionary Ideas for Radio Regulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Field, Alexander James, 1992. "The Magnetic Telegraph, Price and Quantity Data, and the New Management of Capital," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 52(02), pages 401-413, June.
More about this item
Keywordsspectrum; radio; regulation; communication; wireless; broadband; institutional design; separation of powers; federalism; rights;
- K - Law and Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-04-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CUL-2003-04-09 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2003-04-09 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwple:0304001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .