Report NEP-COM-2003-04-09This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- René Kirkegaard & Per Baltzer Overgaard, 2002. "Buy-Out Prices in Online Auctions: Multi-Unit Demand," CIE Discussion Papers 2003-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics, revised Feb 2003.
- L. Ingber & R.P. Mondescu, 2003. "Automated internet trading based on optimized physics models of markets," Lester Ingber Papers 03ai, Lester Ingber.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2002-36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Rondi & Leo Sleuwaegen & Davide Vannoni, 2003. "Changes in the industrial and geographical diversification of leading firms in European manufacturing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-8, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:468 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:461 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douglas A. Galbi, 2003. "Revolutionary Ideas for Radio Regulation," Law and Economics 0304001, EconWPA.
- Philip L. Williams & Graeme Woodbridge, 2003. "Antitrust Merger Policy: Lessons from the Australian Experience," NBER Working Papers 9600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Locatelli-Biey, Marilena & Zanola, Roberto, 2003. "The market for Picasso prints: an hybrid model approach," POLIS Working Papers 34, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Item repec:isu:genres:10305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, T. & Diaz, M.Rosario, 2003. "Concentration Industrielle Dans Les Regions Europeennes," Economic Development 65, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2003-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore