Changes in the industrial and geographical diversification of leading firms in European manufacturing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniele Cerrato & Donatella Depperu, 2012. "Financial Crisis and Corporate Diversification: Evidence from Acquisitions in Italy 2007-2010," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1285, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-04-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GEO-2003-04-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-IND-2003-04-09 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2003-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .