Innovation And Technological Evolution In A Western European Country – The Case Of Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick J. Kehoe & Andrew Atkeson, 1999.
"Models of Energy Use: Putty-Putty versus Putty-Clay,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1028-1043, September.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1994. "Models of Energy Use: Putty-Putty versus Putty-Clay," NBER Working Papers 4833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnological evolution; Energy Economics; Translog Cost Function; SURE System.;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-19 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0301002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .