General Purpose Technologies and Productivity Surges: Historical Reflections on the Future of the ICT Revolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. David & Gavin Wright, 1999.
"Early Twentieth Century Productivity Growth Dynamics: An Inquiry into the Economic History of "Our Ignorance","
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_033, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Paul David & Gavin Wright, 1999. "Early Twentieth Century Productivity Growth Dynamics: An Inquiry into the Economic History of Our Ignorance," Economics Series Working Papers 1999-W33, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Paul A. David & Gavin Wright, 2005. "Early Twentieth Century Productivity Growth Dynamics: An Inquiry into the Economic History of “Our Ignorance”," Macroeconomics 0502023, EconWPA.
- David, P.A., 1989. "Computer And Dynamo: The Modern Productivity Paradox In A Not-Too Distant Mirror," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 339, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 1998.
"The Origins of Technology-Skill Complementarity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(3), pages 693-732.
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 1996. "The Origins of Technology-Skill Complementarity," NBER Working Papers 5657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldin, Claudia D. & Katz, Lawrence F., 1998. "The Origins of Technology-Skill Complementarity," Scholarly Articles 27867130, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Feinstein, Charles H. & Temin, Peter & Toniolo, Gianni, 1997. "The European Economy Between the Wars," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774815.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1999. "U.S. Economic Growth since 1870: One Big Wave?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 123-128, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koski, Heli & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2010.
"New product development and firm value in mobile handset production,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 42-50, March.
- Koski, Heli & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2009. "New Product Development and Firm Value in Mobile Handset Production," Discussion Papers 1174, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Edquist, Harald & Henrekson, Magnus, 2004.
"Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
0562, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 23 Jan 2006.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Edquist, Harald, 2006. "Technological Breakthroughs and Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 665, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2004. "Uncovering GPTS with Patent Data," NBER Working Papers 10901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012.
"Determinants of renewable energy innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation,"
Sciences Po publications
2012-05, Sciences Po.
- Francesco Nicolli & Francesco Vona & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: Environmental Policies vs. Market Regulation," Working Papers 201204, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli & Lionel Nesta, 2012. "Determinants of Renewable Energy Innovation: environmental policies vs. market regulation," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-05, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2006:i:7:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Carlaw & Richard Lipsey, 2011. "Sustained endogenous growth driven by structured and evolving general purpose technologies," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 563-593, October.
- Muge Adalet McGowan & Dan Andrews & Valentine Millot, 2017. "Insolvency Regimes, Technology Diffusion and Productivity Growth: Evidence from Firms in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1425, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
- N - Economic History
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INO-2005-04-16 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpeh:0502002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .