Effect of Interaction Topology and Activation Regime in Several Multi-Agent Systems
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- Young, H.P., 1999. "Diffusion in Social Networks," Papers 2, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Page, Scott E, 1997. "On Incentives and Updating in Agent Based Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 67-87, February.
- Robert Axtell & Robert Axelrod & Joshua M. Epstein & Michael D. Cohen, 1995. "Aligning Simulation Models: A Case Study and Results," Working Papers 95-07-065, Santa Fe Institute.
- Robert Axtell, 1999. "The Emergence of Firms in a Population of Agents," Working Papers 99-03-019, Santa Fe Institute.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques Laye & Charis Lina & Herve Tanguy, 2006. "E-consumers' search and emerging structure of B-to-C coalitions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 374, Society for Computational Economics.
- Denis Phan & Stephane Pajot & Jean-Pierre Nadal, 2003. "The Monopolist's Market with Discrete Choices and Network Externality Revisited: Small-Worlds, Phase Transition and Avalanches in an ACE Framework," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 150, Society for Computational Economics.
- Paul L. Borrill & Leigh Tesfatsion, 2011.
"Agent-based Modeling: The Right Mathematics for the Social Sciences?,"
Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 11
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Borrill, Paul L. & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2010. "Agent-Based Modeling: The Right Mathematics for the Social Sciences?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31674, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yves Saillard, 2004. "L'analyse économique des normes : représentation et traitement des interactions dans les modèles de simulation," Post-Print halshs-00104866, HAL.
- van der Hoog, Sander, 2008. "On the disequilibrium dynamics of sequential monetary economies," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 68(3-4), pages 525-552, December.
- Levy, David M. & Makowsky, Michael D., 2010. "Price dispersion and increasing returns to scale," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 406-417, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2001-07-17 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EVO-2001-07-17 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2001-07-17 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:00-07-039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .