Teacher opinions on performance incentives : evidence from the Kyrgyz Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martins, Pedro S., 2009.
"Individual Teacher Incentives, Student Achievement and Grade Inflation,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4051, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martins, Pedro S., 2010. "Individual teacher incentives, student achievement and grade inflation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28285, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2009. "Individual Teacher Incentives, Student Achievement and Grade Inflation," Working Papers 29, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Pedro Martins, 2010. "Individual Teacher Incentives, Student Achievement and Grade Inflation," CEE Discussion Papers 0112, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Victor Lavy, 2009.
"Performance Pay and Teachers' Effort, Productivity, and Grading Ethics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1979-2011, December.
- Victor Lavy, 2004. "Performance Pay and Teachers' Effort, Productivity and Grading Ethics," NBER Working Papers 10622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acevedo, Gladys Lopez, 2004. "Professional development and incentives for teacher performance in schools in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3236, The World Bank.
- Paul Glewwe & Nauman Ilias & Michael Kremer, 2010. "Teacher Incentives," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 205-227, July.
- Steven Cantrell & Jon Fullerton & Thomas J. Kane & Douglas O. Staiger, 2008. "National Board Certification and Teacher Effectiveness: Evidence from a Random Assignment Experiment," NBER Working Papers 14608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dante Contreras & Tomás Rau, 2012.
"Tournament Incentives for Teachers: Evidence from a Scaled-Up Intervention in Chile,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(1), pages 219-246.
- Dante Contreras G. & Tomás Rau B., 2009. "Tournaments, gift exchanges, and the effect of monetary incentives for teachers: the case of Chile," Working Papers wp305, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Richard J. Murnane, 2008. "Educating Urban Children," NBER Working Papers 13791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Venkatesh Sundararaman, 2011.
"Teacher Performance Pay: Experimental Evidence from India,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(1), pages 39-77.
- Karthik Muralidharan & Venkatesh Sundararaman, 2009. "Teacher Performance Pay: Experimental Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 15323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Derek Neal, 2011. "The Design of Performance Pay in Education," NBER Working Papers 16710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsTertiary Education; Teaching and Learning; Education For All; Primary Education; Secondary Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2014-02-02 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2014-02-02 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.