Fiscal rules and the pro-cyclicality of public investment in the West African economic and monetary union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sébastien Dessus & Jose L. Diaz‐Sanchez & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2016. "Fiscal Rules and the Pro‐cyclicality of Public Investment in the West African Economic and Monetary Union," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 887-901, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Berganza, 2011. "Fiscal rules in Latin America: a survey," Occasional Papers 1108, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan, 1997. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in the CFA Zone," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(1), pages 35-53, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guerguil, Martine & Mandon, Pierre & Tapsoba, René, 2017.
"Flexible fiscal rules and countercyclical fiscal policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 189-220.
- Martine Guerguil & Pierre Mandon & Rene Tapsoba, 2016. "Flexible Fiscal Rules and Countercyclical Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 16/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Combes, Jean-Louis & Minea, Alexandru & Sow, Moussé, 2017.
"Is fiscal policy always counter- (pro-) cyclical? The role of public debt and fiscal rules,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 138-146.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea & Moussé Sow, 2017. "Is fiscal policy always counter- (pro-) cyclical? The role of public debt and fiscal rules," Post-Print hal-01682627, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Expenditure Policy; Debt Markets; Economic Stabilization; Fiscal Adjustment; Access to Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-08-10 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-08-10 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2013-08-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.