Fiscal rules and the pro-cyclicality of public investment in the West African economic and monetary union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sébastien Dessus & Jose L. Diaz‐Sanchez & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2016. "Fiscal Rules and the Pro‐cyclicality of Public Investment in the West African Economic and Monetary Union," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 887-901, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos Berganza, 2011. "Fiscal rules in Latin America: a survey," Occasional Papers 1108, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan, 1997. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in the CFA Zone," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 6(1), pages 35-53, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guerguil, Martine & Mandon, Pierre & Tapsoba, René, 2017.
"Flexible fiscal rules and countercyclical fiscal policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 189-220.
- Martine Guerguil & Pierre Mandon & Rene Tapsoba, 2016. "Flexible Fiscal Rules and Countercyclical Fiscal Policy," IMF Working Papers 16/8, International Monetary Fund.
- Combes, Jean-Louis & Minea, Alexandru & Sow, Moussé, 2017.
"Is fiscal policy always counter- (pro-) cyclical? The role of public debt and fiscal rules,"
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 138-146.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea & Moussé Sow, 2017. "Is fiscal policy always counter- (pro-) cyclical? The role of public debt and fiscal rules," Post-Print hal-01682627, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Expenditure Policy; Debt Markets; Economic Stabilization; Fiscal Adjustment; Access to Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-08-10 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-08-10 (Development)
- NEP-PBE-2013-08-10 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .