Report NEP-AFR-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AFR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banerji, A. & Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & de Groote, Hugo & Meenakshi, Jonnalagadda V. & Haleegoah, Joyce & Ewoo, Manfred, 2013. "Using elicitation mechanisms to estimate the demand for nutritious maize: Evidence from experiments in rural Ghana," HarvestPlus working papers 10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smale, Melinda & Birol, Ekin, 2013. "Smallholder demand for maize hybrids and selective seed subsidies in Zambia," HarvestPlus working papers 9, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Berg, Gunhild & Fuchs, Michael, 2013. "Bank financing of SMEs in five Sub-Saharan African countries : the role of competition, innovation, and the government," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6563, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Elischer, 2013. "Contingent Democrats in Action: Organized Labor and Regime Change in the Republic of Niger," GIGA Working Paper Series 231, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Item repec:ner:sciepo:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09na41pc24o is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arcand, Jean-Louis & Mbaye, Linguère Mously, 2013. "Braving the Waves: The Role of Time and Risk Preferences in Illegal Migration from Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 7517, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nwaobi, Godwin, 2013. "Global Insecurity,Transparency and Sustainable Development:African Challenges," MPRA Paper 48752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2013. "Femmes au pouvoir et Pouvoir des femmes : Qu’est-ce qui se passe en Afrique ? [Women in power and power of women: What is happening in Africa?]," MPRA Paper 48776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Kotsadam & Anja Tolonen, 2013. "African Mining, Gender, and Local Employment," OxCarre Working Papers 114, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dessus, Sebastien & Diaz Sanchez, Jose Luis & Varoudakis, Aristomene, 2013. "Fiscal rules and the pro-cyclicality of public investment in the West African economic and monetary union," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6562, The World Bank.
- Boansi, David & Crentsil, Christian, 2013. "Competitiveness and determinants of coffee exports, producer price and production for Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 48869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eozenou, Patrick & Madani, Dorsati & Swinkels, Rob, 2013. "Poverty, malnutrition and vulnerability in Mali," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6561, The World Bank.
- Joseph-François Cabral, 2013. "Corruption, croissance et pauvreté : le cas du Sénégal," Cahiers de recherche 13-03, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.