Global Insecurity,Transparency and Sustainable Development:African Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Abadie, 2006.
"Poverty, Political Freedom, and the Roots of Terrorism,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 50-56, May.
- Abadie, Alberto, 2004. "Poverty, Political Freedom, and the Roots of Terrorism," Working Paper Series rwp04-043, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alberto Abadie, 2004. "Poverty, Political Freedom, and the Roots of Terrorism," NBER Working Papers 10859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsviolence; insecurity; Africa; failed state; transparency; corruption; terrorism; wars; crime; development; sustainability; governance; human development; human security; economic policies; growth; conflicts; poverty; institutions; vulnerability; stresses; violence; cycles; resilience; justice; jobs;
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .