Banking reform in transition countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kunt, Ash & Levine, Ross, 1996.
"Stock Market Development and Financial Intermediaries: Stylized Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 291-321, May.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 1995. "Stock market development and financial intermediaries : stylized facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1462, The World Bank.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1993. "Finance and its reform : beyond laissez-faire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1171, The World Bank.
- Dimsdale, Nicholas & Prevezer, Martha (ed.), 1994. "Capital Markets and Corporate Governance," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287889.
- Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas, 1995.
"A welfare comparison of intermediaries and financial markets in Germany and the US,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 179-209, February.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1994. "A welfare comparison of intermediaries and financial markets in Germany and the U.S," Working Papers 95-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1991. "Financial Control in the Transition from Classical Socialism to a Market Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 107-122, Fall.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr., 1995. "The role of financial intermediaries in transitional economies," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 257-302, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fleming, Alex & Lily Chu & Bakker, Marie-Renee, 1996. "The Baltics - Banking crises observed," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1647, The World Bank.
- Ferri, Giovanni, 2009. "Are New Tigers supplanting Old Mammoths in China's banking system? Evidence from a sample of city commercial banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 131-140, January.
- Giovanni Ferri, 2008. "Banking In China: Are New Tigers Supplanting the Mammoths?," Working Papers 052008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:14:y:2009:i:1:p:5-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- David A Grigorian & Vlad Manole, 2006.
"Determinants of Commercial Bank Performance in Transition: An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 48(3), pages 497-522, September.
- Grigorian, David A. & Manole, Vlad, 2002. "Determinants of commercial bank performance in transition - an application of data envelopment analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2850, The World Bank.
- David A. Grigorian & Vlad Manole, 2002. "Determinants of Commercial Bank Performance in Transition; An Application of Data Envelopment Analysis," IMF Working Papers 02/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Lino Sau, 2012. "Evolution of China's financial system and its impact on economic development," International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 1-15.
- Park, Albert & Brandt, Loren & Giles, John, 2003. "Competition under credit rationing: theory and evidence from rural China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 463-495, August.
- Delis, Manthos D & Staikouras, Panagiotis, 2009. "On-site audits, sanctions, and bank risk-taking: An empirical overture towards a novel regulatory and supervisory philosophy," MPRA Paper 16836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Honohan, 1998. "Diagnosing Banking System Failures in Developing Countries," Papers WP093, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Montes-Negret, Fernando & Papi, Luca, 1997. "The Polish experience with bank and enterprise restructuring," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1705, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Intermediation; Banks&Banking Reform; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring; Municipal Financial Management; Banks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring; Municipal Financial Management; Settlement of Investment Disputes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.