Ethnicity, education, and earnings in Bolivia and Guatemala
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sumner, Daniel A, 1981. "Wage Functions and Occupational Selection in a Rural Less Developed Country Setting," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(4), pages 513-519, November.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1989. "Time trends of the returns to education: Cross-national evidence," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 225-231, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hugo R. Ñopo & Natalia Winder, 2009.
"New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
1131, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Nopo, Hugo R. & Atal, Juan Pablo & Winder, Natalia, 2010. "New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 5085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hugo Nopo & Natalia Winder, 2009. "New Century, Old Disparities: Gender and Ethnic Wage Gaps in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4640, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Oscar Molina Tejerina & Sergio Bobka Calcina, 2016. "Comercio internacional y brechas salariales no explicadas por género: Evidencia para el sector agrícola en Bolivia," Investigación & Desarrollo 0416, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Jun 2016.
- Mark Gradstein & Maurice Schiff, 2006.
"The political economy of social exclusion, with implications for immigration policy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 327-344, June.
- Gradstein, Mark & Schiff, Maurice, 2004. "The Political Economy of Social Exclusion with Implications for Immigration Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 1087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:aru:wpaper:200601 is not listed on IDEAS
- Quiñones, Esteban J., 2006. "The Indigenous Heterogeneity of Oportunidades: Ample or Insufficient Human Capital Accumulation?," MPRA Paper 19539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yanez-Pagans, Monica, 2008. "Culture and Human Capital Investments: Evidence of an Unconditional Cash Transfer Program in Bolivia," IZA Discussion Papers 3678, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabriela Inchauste, 2001. "Intrahousehold Allocation of Resources; The Bolivian Family," IMF Working Papers 01/57, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Assessment; Gender and Education; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Teaching and Learning; Curriculum&Instruction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi) or (Pavel Petrov). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .