Colombia : Public Expenditure Review
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann & Roberto Perotti & Ernesto Talvi, 1996.
"Managing Fiscal Policy in Latin America and the Caribbean: Volatility, Procyclicality, and Limited Creditworthiness,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
6797, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann & Roberto Perotti & Ernesto Talvi, 1996. "Managing Fiscal Policy in Latin America and the Caribbean: Volatility, Procyclicality, and Limited Creditworthiness," Research Department Publications 4032, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Juan Carlos ECHEVERRY GARZON & Andrés ESCOBAR ARANGO & César MERCHAN HERNANDEZ & Gabriel PIRAQUIVE GALEANO, 2001. "Elementos para el debate sobre una nueva reforma pensional en Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 011243, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Juan Mauricio Ramírez & Iván Zubieta & Juan Guillermo Bedoya, 2015.
"Productividad y competitividad del Sistema de Ciudades,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
- Juan Mauricio Ramírez & Iván Zubieta & Juan Guillermo Bedoya, 2015. "Productividad y competitividad del Sistema de Ciudades," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, vol. 45(1), pages 45-89, June.
- Juan Mauricio Ramírez & Iván Zubieta & Juan Guillermo Bedoya, 2014. "Productividad y competitividad del sistema de ciudades," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 012024, FEDESARROLLO.
- Dan Ben-David & David H. Papell, 1998.
"Slowdowns And Meltdowns: Postwar Growth Evidence From 74 Countries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 561-571, November.
- Ben-David, D. & Papell, D.H., 1996. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Post-War Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," Papers 9-96, Tel Aviv.
- Ben-David, Dan & Papell, David, 1995. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Post-war Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dan Ben-David & David H. Papell, 1997. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Postwar Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," NBER Working Papers 6266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Birchenall, Javier A., 2001. "Income distribution, human capital and economic growth in Colombia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 271-287, October.
- Easterly William R., 2001. "Growth Implosions and Debt Explosions: Do Growth Slowdowns Cause Public Debt Crises?," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Mauricio CARDENAS SANTAMARIA, 2002.
"Economic growth in Colombia: A reversal of Fortune,"
ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA
002402, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Mauricio Cárdenas, 2007. "Economic Growth In Colombia: A Reversal Of ‘Fortune’?," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 25(53), pages 220-259, January.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002.
"Moreon the Effectiveness of Public Spendingon Health Care and Education; A Covariance Structure Model,"
IMF Working Papers
02/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Emanuele Baldacci & Maria Teresa Guin-Siu & Luiz De Mello, 2003. "More on the effectiveness of public spending on health care and education: a covariance structure model," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 709-725.
- Rudolf Hommes, 1996. "Evolution and Rationality of Budget Institutions in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 5920, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Felipe Barrera Osorio & Alejandro Gaviria Uribe, 2003. "Efficiency of colombian schools," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 002436, FEDESARROLLO.
- Ricardo Ávila, 2002. "Diagnóstico Institucional del Sistema de Servicio Civil de Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8964, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bos, Dieter, 2000. "Earmarked taxation: welfare versus political support," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 439-462, March.
- Samwick, Andrew & Feldstein, Martin, 2001.
"Potential Paths of Social Security Reform,"
2920119, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Andrés Arias & Laura Ardila, 2003. "MILITARY EXPENDITURE AND ECONOMIC ACTIVITY:The Colombian Case," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003221, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- repec:idb:wpaper:317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Easterly, William R., 1989. "How much fiscal adjustment is enough? The case of Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 201, The World Bank.
- Chernichovsky, Dov, 1995. "What can developing economies learn from health system reforms of developed economies?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 79-91.
- Alberto Alesina, 2000. "Institutional reforms in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002887, FEDESARROLLO.
- Alberto Carrasquilla & Natalia Salazar, 1992.
"Sobre la naturaleza del ajuste fiscal en Colombia,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 11(21), pages 165-190, June.
- Richard Miller Bird, 1999. "Rethinking Subnational Taxes; A New Look At Tax Assignment," IMF Working Papers 99/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Ulpiano Ayala Oramas & Roberto Perotti, 2000. "The colombian budget process," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003574, FEDESARROLLO.
- George J. Borjas & Olga Lucía Acosta Navarro, 2000. "Education reform in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002410, FEDESARROLLO.
- Arias Andrés F. & Laura Ardila, 2003. "Military Expenditure and Economic Activity: The Colombian Case," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.