Colombia : Public Expenditure Review
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2005|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Felipe Barrera Osorio & Alejandro Gaviria Uribe, 2003. "Efficiency of colombian schools," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 002436, FEDESARROLLO.
- Ulpiano Ayala Oramas & Roberto Perotti, 2000. "The colombian budget process," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003574, FEDESARROLLO.
- Bos, Dieter, 2000. "Earmarked taxation: welfare versus political support," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 439-462, March.
- George J. Borjas & Olga Lucía Acosta Navarro, 2000.
"Education reform in Colombia,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
- Samwick, Andrew & Feldstein, Martin, 2001.
"Potential Paths of Social Security Reform,"
2920119, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Dan Ben-David & David H. Papell, 1998.
"Slowdowns And Meltdowns: Postwar Growth Evidence From 74 Countries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 561-571, November.
- Ben-David, Dan & Papell, David, 1995. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Post-war Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1111, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dan Ben-David & David H. Papell, 1997. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Postwar Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," NBER Working Papers 6266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben-David, D. & Papell, D.H., 1996. "Slowdowns and Meltdowns: Post-War Growth Evidence from 74 Countries," Papers 9-96, Tel Aviv.
- Chernichovsky, Dov, 1995. "What can developing economies learn from health system reforms of developed economies?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 79-91.
- Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann & Roberto Perotti & Ernesto Talvi, 1996.
"Managing Fiscal Policy in Latin America and the Caribbean: Volatility, Procyclicality, and Limited Creditworthiness,"
Research Department Publications
4032, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Michael Gavin & Ricardo Hausmann & Roberto Perotti & Ernesto Talvi, 1996. "Managing Fiscal Policy in Latin America and the Caribbean: Volatility, Procyclicality, and Limited Creditworthiness," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6797, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Birchenall, Javier A., 2001. "Income distribution, human capital and economic growth in Colombia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 271-287, October.
- Alberto Alesina, 2000. "Institutional reforms in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002887, FEDESARROLLO.
- Easterly William R., 2001. "Growth Implosions and Debt Explosions: Do Growth Slowdowns Cause Public Debt Crises?," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Mauricio CARDENAS SANTAMARIA, 2002. "Economic growth in Colombia: A reversal of Fortune," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 002402, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Arias Andrés F. & Laura Ardila, 2003. "Military Expenditure and Economic Activity: The Colombian Case," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Andrés Arias & Laura Ardila, 2003. "MILITARY EXPENDITURE AND ECONOMIC ACTIVITY:The Colombian Case," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 003221, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Rudolf Hommes, 1996. "Evolution and Rationality of Budget Institutions in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 5920, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Easterly, William R., 1989. "How much fiscal adjustment is enough? The case of Colombia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 201, The World Bank.
- Juan Carlos ECHEVERRY GARZON & Andrés ESCOBAR ARANGO & César MERCHAN HERNANDEZ & Gabriel PIRAQUIVE GALEANO, 2001. "Elementos para el debate sobre una nueva reforma pensional en Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 011243, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Richard Miller Bird, 1999. "Rethinking Subnational Taxes; A New Look At Tax Assignment," IMF Working Papers 99/165, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2002.
"Moreon the Effectiveness of Public Spendingon Health Care and Education; A Covariance Structure Model,"
IMF Working Papers
02/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Emanuele Baldacci & Maria Teresa Guin-Siu & Luiz De Mello, 2003. "More on the effectiveness of public spending on health care and education: a covariance structure model," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 709-725.
- Ricardo Ávila, 2002. "Diagnóstico Institucional del Sistema de Servicio Civil de Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8964, Inter-American Development Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:8559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.