Prevenir y calcular una estimacion de los costos de la violencia homicida en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna Alberini & Alistair Hunt & Anil Markandya, 2006.
"Willingness to Pay to Reduce Mortality Risks: Evidence from a Three-Country Contingent Valuation Study,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 251-264, February.
- Anna Alberini & Alistair Hunt & Anil Markandya, 2004. "Willingness to Pay to Reduce Mortality Risks: Evidence from a Three-Country Contingent Valuation Study," Working Papers 2004.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ana María Iregui B. & Ligia Alba Melo B., 2009.
"La transmisión de la política monetaria sobre el consumo en presencia de restricciones de liquidez,"
Borradores de Economia
547, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ana María Iregui & Ligia Alba Melo B., 2009. "La transmisión de la política monetaria sobre el consumo en presencia de restricciones de liquidez," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005254, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Allen Lynch & David Rasmussen, 2001. "Measuring the impact of crime on house prices," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15), pages 1981-1989.
- Gaviria, Alejandro, 2000.
"Increasing returns and the evolution of violent crime: the case of Colombia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Gaviria, Alejandro, 1998. "Increasing Returns and the Evolution of Violent Crime: The Case of Columbia," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6x42726z, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Ludwig, Jens & Cook, Philip J, 2001.
"The Benefits of Reducing Gun Violence: Evidence from Contingent-Valuation Survey Data,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 207-226, May.
- Jens Ludwig & Philip J. Cook, 1999. "The Benefits of Reducing Gun Violence: Evidence from Contingent-Valuation Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 7166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter A. Diamond & Jerry A. Hausman, 1994. "Contingent Valuation: Is Some Number Better than No Number?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 45-64, Fall.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1988.
"The Value of Changes in Life Expectancy,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 285-304, September.
- Sherwin Rosen, "undated". "The Value of Changes in Life Expectancy," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 87-14, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Steve Gibbons, 2004. "The Costs of Urban Property Crime," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(499), pages 441-463, November.
- Simon Christopher Moore, 2006. "The value of reducing fear: an analysis using the European Social Survey," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 115-117.
- Giles Atkinson & Andrew Healey & Susana Mourato, 2005. "Valuing the costs of violent crime: a stated preference approach," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(4), pages 559-585, October.
- Soares, Rodrigo R., 2006. "The welfare cost of violence across countries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 821-846, September.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith & Mayock, Tom, 2010. "Panel data estimates of the effects of different types of crime on housing prices," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 161-172, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1982:72:6:555-566_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brand, Sam & Price, Richard, 2000. "The economic and social costs of crime," MPRA Paper 74968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000150:009108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.