Valuing the costs of violent crime: a stated preference approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesco Fasani, 2016.
"The Effect of Local Area Crime on Mental Health,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 126(593), pages 978-1017, June.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesco Fasani, 2013. "The Effect of Local Area Crime on Mental Health," Working Papers 712, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesco Fasani, 2014. "The Effect of Local Area Crime on Mental Health," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1428, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco, 2013. "The Effect of Local Area Crime on Mental Health," IZA Discussion Papers 7711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Cerqueira & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2016.
"The Welfare Cost of Homicides in Brazil: Accounting for Heterogeneity in the Willingness to Pay for Mortality Reductions,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 259-276, March.
- Daniel R.C. Cerqueira & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2012. "The Welfare Cost of Homicides in Brazil: Accounting for Heterogeneity in the Willingness to Pay for Mortality Reductions," Textos para discussão 600, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Bigerna, Simona & Polinori, Paolo, 2014. "Italian households׳ willingness to pay for green electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 110-121.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2013.
"Preferences for Social Inclusion: Empirical Evidence from Juvenile Rehabilitation in Italy,"
18/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "Social inclusion and altruism: empirical evidence from juvenile rehabilitation in Italy," CHILD Working Papers Series 34, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Francesconi, Marco & James, Jonathan, 2015. "The Cost of Binge Drinking," CEPR Discussion Papers 10412, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henry-Osorio, Miguel & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2012. "An Information-Theoretic Approach to Modeling Binary Choices: Estimating Willingness to Pay for Recreation Site Attributes," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123432, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adriana Villamarín García, 2011. "Prevenir y calcular: una estimación de los costos de la violencia homicida en Colombia," VNIVERSITAS ECONÓMICA 008873, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Allen K. Lynch, 2010. "The Economic Costs of Criminal Activity: A Discussion of Methodological Approaches and Empirical Estimates," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Crime, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alejandro Gaviria & Carlos Medina & Leonardo Morales & Jairo Núñez, 2010. "The Cost of Avoiding Crime: The Case of Bogotá," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Crime: Lessons for and from Latin America, pages 101-132 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:58:y:2013:i:04:n:s0217590813500276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Braakmann, Nils, 2012. "The link between non-property crime and house prices – Evidence from UK street-level data," MPRA Paper 44884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:jhappi:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10902-016-9814-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brenig, Mattheus & Proeger, Till, 2016. "Putting a price tag on security: Subjective well-being and willingness-to-pay for crime reduction in Europe," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 278, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Wickramasekera, Nyantara & Wright, Judy & Elsey, Helen & Murray, Jenni & Tubeuf, Sandy, 2015. "Cost of crime: A systematic review," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 218-228.
- Tânia Dias & Pedro Sousa, 2012. "Explicit Social Costs Of Crime In A Time Of Crisis - Costs Of Law Enforcement In The Drivers’ Crimes," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Bigerna, Simona & Polinori, Paolo, 2011. "Italian consumers’ willingness to pay for renewable energy sources," MPRA Paper 34408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Gaviria & Carlos Medina & Leonardo Morales & Jairo Nuñez, 2008. "The Cost of Avoiding Crime: The Case of Bogotá," Borradores de Economia 508, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Adriana Villamarin Garcia, 2011. "Prevenir y calcular una estimacion de los costos de la violencia homicida en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE CERAC 009108, CERAC -CENTRO DE RECURSOS PARA EL ANÁLISIS DE CONFLICTOS-.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:57:y:2005:i:4:p:559-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .