Institutional reforms in Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Darwin Cortés & Luis F. Gamboa & Jorge I. González, 1999. "ICV: hacia una medida de estándar de vida," COYUNTURA SOCIAL 013028, FEDESARROLLO.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sandra Milena Rodríguez A., 2007. "El poder de voto en el Consejo Nacional de Seguridad Social en Salud," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 9(16), pages 223-253, January-J.
- World Bank, 2002. "Colombia : Social Safety Net Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15361, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "Colombia : Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8559, The World Bank.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Fumagalli, Elena & Fumagalli, Laura, 2007. "Tax Systems and tax reforms in Latin America, Part I : country studies, Colombia," MPRA Paper 5224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura B. Rawlings, 2003. "Colombia : Reforming the Social Safety Net," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10394, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsReforma Institucional; Economía Institucional; Economía Política;
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000123:002887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.