Tax Systems and tax reforms in Latin America, Part I : country studies, Colombia
This paper is a part of a wider research concerning taxation in the main world economic areas, carried on at the Department of Public economic on the University of Pvia, Italy, directed by L. Bernardi and P. Profeta, under the supervision of Vito Tanzi. The paper illustrates and discusses the Colombian tax ssystems with respect to its structure, developments and reforms until the last chenges of 2007, December.
|Date of creation:||15 Mar 2007|
|Publication status:||Published in Tax Systems and Tax Reforms in Latin America - Routledge (2008): pp. 205-224|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hernán Rincón & Jorge Ramos & Ignacio Lozano, 2004.
"Crisis Fiscal Actual: Diagnóstico Y Recomendaciones,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002244, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernán Rincón & Jorge Ramos & Ignacio Lozano, 2004. "Crisis Fiscal Actual: Diagnóstico y Recomendaciones," Borradores de Economia 298, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Alberto Alesina, 2000. "Institutional reforms in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 002887, FEDESARROLLO.
- Roberto Perotti, 2000. "Public spending on social protection in Colombia: analysis and proposals," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003407, FEDESARROLLO.
- Ana María Iregui & Jorge Ramos & Luz Amparo Saavedra, 2001. "Análisis de la Descentralización Fiscal en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 175, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Ana María Iregui & Jorge Ramos & Luz Amparo Saavedra, 2001. "Análisis De La Descentralización Fiscal En Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 001984, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Fabio Sánchez Torres & Michael Smart & Juan Gonzalo Zapata Giraldo, 2002. "Intergovernmental transfers and municipal finance in Colombia," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 002915, FEDESARROLLO.
- María Angélica Arbeláez Restrepo & Ulpiano Ayala Oramas & James Poterba, 2002. "Debt and Deficits:Colombia´s Unsustainable Fiscal Mix," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 002250, FEDESARROLLO.
- Sergio Clavijo, 2005. "Tributación, Equidad y Eficiencia en Colombia: Guía para Salir de un Sistema Amalgamado," Borradores de Economia 325, Banco de la Republica de Colombia. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.