Public spending on social protection in Colombia: analysis and proposals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2002. "Colombia : Poverty Report, Volume 1. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15294, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2002. "Colombia : Social Safety Net Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15361, The World Bank.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Fumagalli, Elena & Fumagalli, Laura, 2007. "Tax Systems and tax reforms in Latin America, Part I : country studies, Colombia," MPRA Paper 5224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafael Gómez R. & Mauricio Olivera & Mario A. Velasco R., 2009. "Implementing a subnational results-oriented management and budgeting system. Lessons from Medellín, Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 009074, FEDESARROLLO.
More about this item
KeywordsProgramas Sociales; Protección Social; Gastos Públicos; Reformas Institucionales; Colombia;
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000123:003407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.