Angola : Public Expenditure Review, Volume 2. Sectoral Review
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anwar Shah, 1996. "A Fiscal Need Approach to Equalization," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 22(2), pages 99-115, June.
- Ernesto Stein, 1999.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Government Size in Latin America,"
Journal of Applied Economics,
Universidad del CEMA, vol. 2, pages 357-391, November.
- Ernesto H. Stein, 1998. "Fiscal Decentralization and Government Size in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4112, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ernesto H. Stein & Jorge M. Streb, 1998. "Fiscal Decentralization and Government Size in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6436, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Paul R Wade, 2002. "The Challenge of Fiscal Decentralization in Transition Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Colclough, Christopher & Al-Samarrai, Samer, 2000. "Achieving Schooling for All: Budgetary Expenditures on Education in Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1927-1944, November.
- Schultz, T.P., 1992. "The Role of Education and Human Capital in Economic Development: An Empirical Assessment," Papers 670, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Fabio Sánchez Torres & Michael Smart & Juan Gonzalo Zapata Giraldo, 2002. "Intergovernmental transfers and municipal finance in Colombia," INFORMES DE INVESTIGACIÓN 002915, FEDESARROLLO.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994. "Returns to investment in education: A global update," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Juan Camilo Chaparro & Michael Smart & Juan Gonzola Zapata, 2004. "Intergovernmental Transfers and Municipal Finance in Colombia," International Tax Program Papers 0403, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Wallace E. Oates (ed.), 1998. "The Economics of Fiscal Federalism and Local Finance," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1067.
- Olga Lucia Acosta & Richard M. Bird, 2003. "The Dilemma of Decentralization in Colombia," International Tax Program Papers 0404, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- World Bank, 2005. "Colombia : Public Expenditure Review," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8559, The World Bank. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:7648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.